We can work with you through the different steps of your workforce planning as outlined below, or you can request assistance with just the steps you feel you need. For more information or discussion about our strategic workforce planning contact us.
We offer Workforce Planning Services for the following:
- Forecasting – estimating the internal and external supply and demand for talent, anticipated labor costs, company growth rates and company revenue for future staffing requirements.
- Succession planning – designating the talent progression plan for key positions.
- Leadership development – identifying high-potential employees, coaching, mentoring, and rotating these people into different projects and experiences.
- Recruiting – estimating staffing needs for the number of employees, positions, locations, and timing.
- Retention Forecasting – examining turnover rates, identifying who is at risk and how to keep them.
- Redeployment – deciding who is eligible for redeployment or re-assignment and from where to where.
- Contingent workforce – designating the percentage of employees who will be contingent and in what positions.
- Potential retirements – figuring out who is eligible, when eligible, replacements, and alternative work arrangements available that could prevent a retirement problem.
- Performance management – instituting “forced ranking” or identifying who should be “managed out.”
- Career Planning – expanding employee skills and potentials within the company.
- Backfills – designating key-position backups or bench strength.
- Internal placement – developing job-posting systems for internal employees to get a leg up on new openings.
- Industry forecast – examining the future trends of the industry and as well as competitor assessments.
- Identifying job competencies – completing a skills and competencies inventory for every employee.
- Workforce Metrics – measuring the effectiveness of recruitment strategy, selection accuracy and levels of performance.